Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bit of a rant

People make me mad. I know I haven't posted much in a while and this is bit of a rant... but I just don't get it. I'm alive and breathing... breathing thru many different orifices because I have about 50 holes in my back. I don't know why but in a way I feel like I've been abandoned by a few people I thought were "friends". I've extended the hand in attempt to reconnect and it's been denied && well it hurts. I guess the main reason why is because I haven't realized what I did wrong. (if anything?)Ohhh but I'm sure I did something becauseeee people wouldn't just get a complete attitude and rude demeanor toward someone with NO apparent reason (sarcasm). I guess I just don't know how to deal with this internally and don't wanna hurt anyones feelings so I'm just ranting. People will come and go the true ones will stick around.

I really don't care anymore at this point. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment