Thursday, November 4, 2010

1st timer!

I've never blogged before. I guess there is a first time for everything. I do like to talk, alot. But generally when I talk it's nothing in depth. I've always been one to write thoughts and feelings that come about. I thought maybe this would be a good way, especially for the ones who wished I would talk to and I don't. This is me talking to you.

I suppose if your reading this, you probably already know me. But since I've made this public and people who just want to listen can view this I'll give you a little introduction.

My name is Stephanie.

Okay, that's enough for now.

Haha. Just kidding.

I'm a young woman living on my own in little town in North Central Texas. I was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina and VERY proud of my heritage and upbringings. My parents and siblings still live in the Chuck. I am an EMT (hence the blog name) and an aspiring paramedic and a 911 fire dispatcher. Emergency Services is my life. My everything. (aside from God and my family) I am a country girl, raised in the woods and I have a strong passion for the outdoors.

I absolutely LOVE to laugh, laugh. laugh. I think it's the best medicine and can make anyone feel better. I randomly burst into laughter by thoughts that run through my mind. I am very bubbly, or try to be. I have a lot of dreams and goals planned out for my life, but I'll get to those on a later date.

I'm done talking myself up for now.
I'll catch y'all on the flip side.

Be safe out there.

1 comment: