Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to life on the streets.

After I moved to Texas. There was a little bit of a rough patch of life with my grandfather dying, living with my grandmother and my crappy jobs. But that all came to an end!!! :D I moved out and got a better job! I began dispatching for Johnson County and began meeting all the right people. Everything fell into place, I became lead dispatcher and love it. I love the people I work with, I love the guys on the streets, I love the atmosphere.

However, I did miss being on the streets.

So, I talked to a few people they pulled some strings and here I am. Hired at a great company with a wonderful reputation. I'm back to loving things again!

I'd rather be a lifesaver than a gobstopper.

Running everything from grandma being dehydrated, guys ODing on narcotics, pediatrics not breathing, to MVAs with rollovers. I know I have missed it A LOT. I'm glad to be back on the street, where I feel like I belong.

I'll keep you posted.
Until next time
Be safe out  there!

No comments:

Post a Comment