Saturday, November 6, 2010

Okay, so I'm heart broken. I was waiting to talk about this at a later date. But I need to talk now. On August 5th 2010 my sister, Jessica, had seizures at work and fell. They transported her to the ER and did some tests, we found out she had a large tumor in the left side of her brain. She was diagnosed with glioma (brain cancer) and did surgery that following Monday. I flew home and spent a week with her and my family, and she's changed. At first she had the mentality of a 5 year old. She slowly improved and did radiation and chemotherapy. Well recently things have changed, and I'm not sure how good things are looking. My parents and sister were planning on making a trip and spending thanksgiving here with me, well mom called today and said Jess wouldn't be able to make it... It'll be too hard, and she's started having seizures (which is triggered by sound waves) More often and it would be safer for her to stay home. I have so many things to say about this particular situation and it's really hard to send it thru on my
Phone, so I will continue more on it tomorrow. There's just so many emotions... And I'm scared to lose her. Real scared, especially with me so far away.. Well I'll continue more tomorrow. Be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment